Narrative Financial Management Case Studies
Please check out our Case Studies below. These case studies are based on ongoing fractional CFO engagements to provide oversight of Clients’ accounting, tax, financial planning and analysis, and their treasury management functions. Engagements like these are a very cost-effective way of accessing a sophisticated financial perspective. These case studies describe just some of the many valuable outcomes to the Clients over the course of the engagements. These fractional engagements typically last until a client has grown enough to necessitate a full-time CFO.
- SCENARIO PLANNING – Technology manufacturer charts success path through complexities of COVID fallout.
- DEBT RESTRUCTURE – Protecting majority shareholder from personal risk through debt restructure.
- AUDIT SUPPORT – Growing company aces its first-ever financial statements audit.
- SYSTEMS TRANSITION – Technology and process upgrades allow B2B services company to reduce costs, errors and burden on principals.
- TAX ANALYSIS – National services firm realizes dramatic multi-year tax savings through income-sourcing analysis.
- BALANCE SHEET TRANSFORMATION – Insights help B2B firm to double its borrowing capacity for acquisitions.
- TEAM TRANSITION – Global services provider sees reduced costs and reduced risks after vendor transition.
- INTERCOMPANY SCHEMA – B2B services company and subsidiaries see improved outcomes through simplified intercompany financial operations.
- ACQUISITION INTEGRATION – Global technology firm successfully integrates acquisition ahead of schedule.
To schedule a complimentary conversation, CONTACT US TODAY